  From: James Simmons <jsimmons@edgeglobal.com>
  To  : Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.aroundit.com>
  Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:53:29 -0400 (EDT)

Re: alive?

This is a good question. Should all  KGi questions be directed toward
ggi-kgi@kludge.org.

James Simmons                             Seeing is deceiving.  It's
System Admin EdgeNet Inc                  eating that's believing.
Linux Kernel Developer                    -- James Thurber
jsimmons@edgeglobal.com
http://www.edgeglobal.com/~jsimmons