  From: Jim Kjellin <jim.kjellin@sciron.se>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:43:35 +0200

RE: KGICON

Hmm.. think the one of the libggi-*.sgml something :).

Don't have/cant find sgmltools for windows so I can't check, also I've
been messing wround with a new libgii target just for fun. It sends
and recieves all messages through a network socket (tcp/udp),
after a while i realised that it could become a pretty powerful thing
for people who wish to do run programs remotely.
Or is there already something that does this? :P

Did it to test and write a simple client/server solution for the
game i'm porting and it turned out rather well (okok, so it
crashes every once in a while so sue me. First time I've
tried to do something library-ish ;).

--- Jim Kjellin