  From: Thomas Tanner <tanner@gmx.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:55:44 +0200

Re: libggi2d

becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:
> > Is there any progress at all on libggi2d?
> I assume it's not Thomas' highest priority right now.

 Yes, it's low priority. I maintain libtool and
 GGI/Picasso (which includes a newer libggi2d)
 and so I don't have enough time to work on libggi2d.

> Maybe someone might want to help him a little ... ?

 Fortunately Nicolai Haehnle (thanks!) just sent me a patch
 which implements some blitting functions in libggi2d.
 I'll commit it tomorrow.

PS: Please upgrade to the latest CVS libtool.
    The libtool used in GGI has some serious bugs.

PS2: What do you think about using the libtool dlopen
     wrapper library? It has a new more free license now.

--
email: tanner@(gmx.de|ggi-project.org|gnu.org|mucl.de)